DBT Programs & DBT Therapy
The DBT Center of Los Angeles offers comprehensive Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) treatment programs. Our DBT programs treat a wide range of disorders, including Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), depression, anxiety, substance abuse, eating disorders, as well as other psychiatric disorders.
We offer a full continuum of care, including the following:
- DBT Residential Treatment in an intimate, six-bed home, with treatment groups of no more than nine
- DBT Day Treatment, a program that allows you to remain comfortably at home while receiving intensive DBT treatment
- DBT Outpatient Treatment, where you will regularly meet with a trained DBT therapist for individual sessions and participate in DBT skills groups
Upon admission to one of our DBT programs, you will work with a DBT therapist one or more times per week who you will meet with regularly for individual therapy sessions. You will also participate in DBT skills groups. Your therapist will help you to better cope with life’s challenges and help you to deepen your DBT skills.
Other services offered at the DBT Center of Los Angeles include coaching, family and couples therapy, psychiatric evaluation, and medication management.
Treatment at the DBT Center of Los Angeles is individualized based on your personal needs. You will receive a psychosocial assessment, psychiatric evaluation, and psychological testing, if needed.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy focuses on the development of four DBT skills. These skills are taught in DBT groups and focus on the development of the following four skill sets:
- Emotion regulation
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Distress tolerance
The DBT Center of Los Angeles provides comprehensive care for the following disorders:
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety disorders
- Substance abuse
- Eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, and Binge Eating Disorder
If you or a loved one are struggling with an issue and need Dialectical Behavior Therapy, please submit the form below or call us at (866) 665-8465 to ask questions and receive a free assessment.
Contact us today for a Confidential Consultation. Call us at (866) 665-8465 or fill out the form below.